Safe. Non-invasive. Nontoxic. Laser therapy is a painless and highly effective treatment for wound healing, pain elimination and restoration of normal range of motion. This form of therapy can eliminate the need for surgery or drugs.
Low-intensity laser therapy has been used to improve tissue healing by healthcare fields, professional sports teams and hospital pain clinics for over 30 years.
Some medical applications include:
- repetitive strain injuries, soft tissue and sports injuries
- ligament, muscle and tendon tears
- carpel tunnel syndrome
- tennis elbow, rotator cuff injuries and frozen shoulder
- tendonitis and bursitis
- osteo and rheumatoid arthritis
- chronic neck and back pain
- phlebitis and lymphedema
- psoriasis, eczema and shingles
- herniated discs and fractures